Daddy's Deli - a treat for your palate

A friend suggested we go to Daddy's Deli and have some Parsi food and my instant response was, will i get anything vegetarian ? I was desperate to go out, so place did not really matter and i was prepared to eat anything i get, however limited the choice was. But driving all the way to Indira nagar for food I might not enjoy, was beyond my comprehension. Reluctantly I agreed, for i was open to trying some new cuisine. Surprising the drive was easy with not much traffic. We parked opposite the restaurant. Its located in a posh locality in Indira nagar. The restaurant looked neat. I was already feeling good. We entered  and received a warm welcome. There was a book introducing Zoroastrian culture and its origins in India. We took the book to the table and i flipped through it. Though i knew bits and pieces, it was good to refresh my memory. The book had a lot of pictures, to give you a quick introduction to the culture and its history. We got the menu and too my surprise there were a lot of vegetarian offerings. I settled with a veg dhansak. My friend ordered kheema na patties. Poor guy had to share a veg dhansak, so kheema patties was a respite. The food arrived in about 10 min, it was smelling so good that we could hardly wait. The food tasted heavenly. Caramalised onions added to the flavor. We enjoyed the meal. Dinner isn't complete without a dessert, so we ordered a caramel custard and malai kulfi. Another palate pleasing experience. Both dishes were awesome. Completely satiated, we left the place at 11. I highly recommend the restaurant.

My Rating - Taste : 10/10 Ambiance : 9/10 Service : 9/10




Comments

Popular Posts